Sunday, 18 January 2009

Entropa, funny or inappropriate?

Read the story behind this artwork here

3 comments:

  1. From my point of view, it is great that art can be at the center of the media agenda creating controversy. Some messages can only come across to some audiences in this way!
    I was recently listening to a program on France Culture about Platon... he says that poets have to be excluded from the city and far away from politicians... Censorship? "Les poétes il n'ya pour eux plus de grand valeur que la vie et de malheur que la mort, vision tragique. Platon veux substitué le héros par le politicien.(...) Est ce que Platon ne veux pas éviter que les poétes corrompent la jeunesse?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be hilarious and interesting for the CD to actually go see this piece of art... I know I would go if I know how to get in the Council building without a CoEU/EC/EP badge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin Verschuren21 January 2009 at 11:52

    We're going to Euractiv tomorrow so can give it a try.. I'll bring my camera just in case :)

    ReplyDelete