She doesn't like cooking, cleaning and in general is not a good housewife-to-be, BUT somehow there is a fascination for gardening. Don't ask why it's just as strange a fascination as collecting poststamps (which she does).
After working for 4 hours in the front yard, 3 big garbage bags later she returnes victorious to the house. She expects compliments or at least somebody noticing. NOTHING, NOTHING at all.
The work of the Financial Director is generally not so much appreciated or better said... People have no clue what you're doing and if you try to explain it, which you suck at, it doesn't help at all. And apparently the CD also doesn't appreciate gardeners.
So dear network and especially the people that visited the house before please be amazed at the nice work done. Compliments can be put under reactions or send to treasurer@aegee.org
I like a looooot! Now clean our room please :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteWell done :-) and fresh air and movement for free :-)
ReplyDeletesweet Lord....it really IS clean now... I will surely get lost the next time I come by the house...
ReplyDeletegood job Ivonne!!!!
@ Robin... I just saw the previous post and I can only conclude by saying this:
ReplyDeleteshe's slowly but surely making progress- front garden, Evren's desk, then she'll move through the office, then kitchen, then up to first floor, ...... and hopefully by the end of your term she'll get to clean your room too, no worries, be happy ;)
only 3 bags?
ReplyDeleteare the 65 bags that were waiting for the trash cookie monster still there?
welcome to the club of unappreciated yv!
Oh Ivonne, you're so fine!
ReplyDeletelove from Leiden
We the EnWG really appreciate you care for our sisters and brothers of the vegetal kingdom :P
ReplyDeleteNow we will be able to go and hug the trees without risking our life crossing the wild spots of the garden!