Friday, 5 June 2009

European Commission in the house!

EACEA, the Executive Agency of the Youth in Action programme by the European Commission, came to the house today to talk about the UK Y Vote tour
(following massive office cleaning, of course).

We flooded them with stories, videos, pictures and PR material. They just left - somewhat puzzled, with booklets falling from their arms - recommending us to state all but all the outreach we had in terms of visibility, as they will need best practices to show for the next time they publish this special open call for funding, in 5 years. Oh yeah!

In the meantime, requests for opening new AEGEE groups in the UK won't stop coming in! After Swansea (which already sent in the first documents), Bath, Surrey, London and Durham, I just got some interest from Manchester.
UK Y Vote tour rocked! Well done team!


... and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! ;-)

9 comments:

  1. Robin Verschuren5 June 2009 at 17:44

    Some home made fruitsalad, dear Commission representatives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorrrrry, better the coffee in broken and uneven cups? Unsophisticated.
    My fruit salad rocks! Shall we have some by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin Verschuren5 June 2009 at 17:54

    All the normal cups (normal? do we actually have those?) were in the dishwasher. I feverishly looked for the nicest cups I could find.

    Yes, lets have some salad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear reader, you have now finally found the optimal present idea for the headoffice you were long time looking for: a brand new coordinated coffee set.

    Schusch: see you in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop talking to eachother over the blog ! :-D

    OMG now I am doing it as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin Verschuren5 June 2009 at 19:09

    Now that I de-activated my facebook account, I need other means to keep up my social activities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. But Dragan, there is improvement: from CD-L to the blog!
    We're developing to web 2.0 functionalities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW what happened to the four coffee cups I bought at the Wibra when I was in my sad and lonely place?

    ReplyDelete