The Headoffice is getting crowded as the CD elect is arriving to the house for the month of knowledge transfer. The first one to arrive - of course Agata, the President gonnabe, followed by Agnes and Nico, future External Relations and Financial directors.
The first week of knowledge transfer has begun in style as we opened some champagne to celebrate the successful launching of the new aegee.org and myAEGEE. AEGEE is truly getting younger every day :-)


The King is fat - long live the Queen! :-)

I have to stress that I was not drunk. I was running with the Financial Director Elect for 4.5 km and afterwards gardening.
ReplyDeleteShame on you for suggesting me putting my body in danger by drinking toxic liquids like alcohol...
Crazy CD/Dutchies are putting a lot of effort in sport! We should take example from them :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Dragan, you forgot to mention that I was there as well for KT... Even if only for 2 days, but still - the first to arrive after Agata! ;)
Loving the Black Eyed peas vid
ReplyDeleteStu