Ivonne and Robin came back victorious. While the girls were killing mice, Percin was in charge of cleaning the bathroom. That's how we deal with the task-division in the house!
I don-t know what happened to my previous post here. But I repeat that I opb am seriously concerned about this decission of killing a mouse... I recommend you watch the movie ratatouille and consider your behaviour :p
This blog is written by a group of young Europeans.
AEGEE brought us to Brussels, from where we led the largest interdisciplinary students' assocation for one year as the European Board of Directors.
One year has passed, and our lives will never be the same again. Six different young Europeans, forever connected through their year in Brussels, continue to blog about their lives. But this time uncensored!
Do's and Don'ts when persuing a life
To do: - get an interesting job - study properly - make (new) friends - go out at least once per week with your (new) friends - find a hobby outside of work/studies
Not to do: - manage a project in a student organisation if >25 - write on discussionlists, especially when >25
Ivonne and Robin came back victorious.
ReplyDeleteWhile the girls were killing mice, Percin was in charge of cleaning the bathroom.
That's how we deal with the task-division in the house!
So the mouse is dead?
ReplyDeleteThat's what I want to know too. Quelle horreur! Couldn't you just catch the poor thing and set it free in the garden?
ReplyDeleteaaah, there goes your new pet...
ReplyDeletegrt
thijs
I don-t know what happened to my previous post here. But I repeat that I opb am seriously concerned about this decission of killing a mouse... I recommend you watch the movie ratatouille and consider your behaviour :p
ReplyDeleteOne treehugger
George Little: "That's no mouse, that's my brother."
ReplyDelete