Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Dear Percin

Thanks for your letter. It is always a pleasure to read. Leuven indeed has traffic jams, many too. Especially the Bondgenotenlaan is always jammed during rush hour. Somehow truckdrivers find this the right moment to unload their goods for the shops.

My day was quite interesting as well. It all started yesterday. After talking to you, I talked to Dragan a bit, then called Ivonne, sent Tena an sms, after which she called me. And the circle was round again. Today at work was as usual, with the difference that a colleague more or less got fired which of course caused the necessary gossip and excitement. We now are only women in the office, except for the boss. Great success. One colleague probably has Swine Flu so we're all washing hands 10 times per day and super cautious on vitamins and sleep.

Did my part of bureaucracy battling as well. Brussels-centre won't register me until I cancel the registration process in Schaarbeek. Schaarbeek of course doesn't really understand how does this thing work, e-mail? I don't quite understand yet how working people manage to take care of their municipality papers, bankaccounts, insurances, ... I'd need a whole week off to arrange it all!

So yeah. Watched the new Woody Allen this evening. Very nice.

See you tomorrow in Leuven?

Love,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment