September was brilliant.
Things I was missing from home(and am gonna miss now):
- the colours
- the sea
- running along Barcola Beach (new entry)
- my dog barking a blues along with the harmonica
- driving my car
- the Eagles, Balasevic, De André in my car, me singing along
- OSMIZE
- playing guitar at Baciuchi's
- cooking all together at home
- eating delicious food
- laughing out loud in a restaurant with my family, shocking all the waiters
- doing things with my friends, doing things for my friends.
That much I cannot complain about the place I ended up in:
- a wonderful university
- my department, with the biggest specialized library in the world
- the cutest room in the cutest flat in the best area ("East is dodgy, South is for losers, West is posh, North London is just cool!")
- tennis, concerts, theatre
- fantastic new people...
...who do amazing stuff like this (activate subtitles on right bottom corner):
Sunday, 4 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment