What a beautiful day it is in Leiden! In my big room which I don't have to share with Robin or her huge bed for that matter.
I somehow managed to subscribe to colleges and am playing a tennis tournament at my association Qravel. Even though I didn't play all year, apart from 4 times with Tena, some people at the Royal Tennis Association thought it was a good idea to make me even a level higher than I was before.
But still there was victory! Kicking ass at the tennis court is so much more fulfilling than within AEGEE-Europe. At least at the end of a match you thank your opponent for playing, you get your well deserved congratulations and afterwards you have a nice cold drink together.
Ain't life grand!!
ps I forgot how student life was! No breakfast, fastfood for lunch and dinner you get at the local chinese restaurant.
Monday, 7 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe that I'm living in a room without clothes all over the floor... :)
ReplyDelete