Thursday, 24 September 2009

Police convict

Among the 1000 things I did today, I just came back from the police station.
What for? I brought them a whole huge pack of documents about the A-Bologna case! Yes, still A-Bologna… You know, the notorious punctuality of the of Italian bureaucracy. I hope we can finally put a full stop on it soon.
And, cool! Asking myself why didn’t I follow the path of family business after all. Advocacy. Not that bad at it. No no.
Came back home driving crazily as usual my crazy purple car (called Violina after its colour) and shouting out loud one of my favourite Italian chansonniers, Francesco Guccini…
Now time for goodbye PARTY, arrivederci Italia, it’s so hard to leave you so sunny and smiling.



"Sancho ascoltami, ti prego, sono stato anch'io un realista,
ma ormai oggi me ne frego e, anche se ho una buona vista,
l'apparenza delle cose come vedi non m'inganna,
preferisco le sorprese di quest'anima tiranna
che trasforma coi suoi trucchi la realtà che hai lì davanti,
ma ti apre nuovi occhi e ti accende i sentimenti.
Prima d'oggi mi annoiavo e volevo anche morire,
ma ora sono un uomo nuovo che non teme di soffrire..."

"Sancho, listen to me please, I used to be a realist too,
But today I just don’t care, and even though my sight is good,
The appearance of the things, as you can see, does not mislead me,
Instead I let the surprises of this tyrant soul to lead me
The soul that changes with its tricks the reality around us
But it opens brand new eyes and turns on the emotions
Earlier on I was bored and even wished I would die
But today I’m a new man whom the sufferance does not fright…"


tr. dott. TPR

1 comment:

  1. have a good time in the "raining land"!!!!!Sunnyland will wait for you!:D

    ReplyDelete